Galatians: No Other Gospel


Galatians


Welcome:


Good morning, folks. Welcome to Eastern Shore Baptist Church. My name is Stuart Davidson, and I’m the pastor here.


If you’re visiting with us this morning, we’re really glad you’re here. I hope you’ve felt welcome already. I’d love to meet you before you leave today, so come find me after the service and introduce yourself.


If you’re watching online, we’re glad you’ve joined us too. Remember, you can participate in our prayer line throughout the service and beyond. If there’s something going on in your life that we can pray about, just text us at 251-222-8977. Somebody will be there to pray with you.


Well, this morning we’re starting a brand-new series in the book of Galatians. We’ve creatively titled the series, “The Book of Galatians.” I know. I really stretched myself on that one.


Galatians is a letter written by the Apostle Paul, probably sometime in the late 40s or early 50s AD. He’s writing to a group of churches in the region of Galatia. Paul had been there. He had preached the Gospel there. People had trusted Jesus, and the church was planted. Then Paul leaves, and some other teachers come along and basically say, “Well, Paul didn’t tell you everything. Jesus is good, but Jesus isn’t enough. You also need to follow the Jewish law. You need to be circumcised. You gotta do this thing and that thing. You need to do all these things plus Jesus if you really want to be right with God.”


When Paul hears about that, he is not happy. 


In fact, you’re going to see pretty quickly that Galatians is one of Paul’s strongest letters. For Paul, this isn’t some little theological disagreement. 


This is the Gospel. 


You don’t add anything to Jesus. We are saved by the grace of God through faith in Jesus Christ, not because of what we’ve done, but because of what Jesus has done for us.


Introduction To Today’s Sermon


You know, we like options, don’t we?


You go to the grocery store to buy toothpaste, and there are 147 different kinds. Whitening toothpaste. Sensitive toothpaste. Gum protection toothpaste. Charcoal toothpaste. Toothpaste that promises to rebuild your enamel. I’m standing there thinking, “I just want my breath not to stink!”


We like choices. 


We like options. 


We like being able to pick what works best for us.


That’s fine when you’re buying toothpaste. It’s dangerous when you start talking about the Gospel.


When it comes to salvation, God doesn’t give us a shelf full of options and tell us to pick the one we like best. There isn’t one Gospel for me and another Gospel for you. There isn’t a traditional Gospel, a modern Gospel, an American Gospel, or a Gospel that we can customize to fit what we want to believe.


There is one Gospel.


That’s why I’ve titled today’s message, “No Other Gospel.”


Today’s Sermon:

“No Other Gospel”


Introduction To Today’s Thought:


Let’s look at our outline. I want you to fill in these blanks under Today’s Thought:


Today’s Thought:

Any Gospel That Preaches Salvation Apart From Grace, Faith, And Christ Alone Is False


Friends, that’s really the heart of what Paul is going to discuss in Galatians. 


The Gospel is not Jesus plus something else. 


It’s not Jesus plus good works. 


It’s not Jesus plus keeping the law. 


It’s not Jesus plus baptism, church membership, giving, or trying to be a good person. 


We are saved by God’s grace, through faith, in Jesus Christ alone. Now, good works should follow salvation. Obedience should follow salvation. Baptism should follow salvation. Those things matter, but they are the result of being saved, not the reason we are saved. 


The moment we add something to the finished work of Jesus as a requirement for salvation, we have changed the Gospel. And Paul is going to tell us today that once you change the Gospel, it isn’t the Gospel anymore.


Introduction To Today’s Quote:


Again, friends, there on your outline is a quote from Milton Vincent. Milton Vincent is a pastor and author who wrote a little book called A Gospel Primer for Christians. I love the idea behind that book because the Gospel isn’t something we believe once, get saved, and then move beyond. We need to remind ourselves of the Gospel every single day. We need to remember what Jesus has done for us and why our hope is found completely in Him.


Let’s read Milton Vincent’s quote together:


Today’s Quote:

“The Gospel is the good news of salvation for hell-deserving sinners through the Person and work of Jesus Christ.”

Milton Vincent’s “A Gospel Primer for Christians”


Background and Context of Today’s Scripture:

Go ahead and turn with me in your Bibles to Galatians 1:6-10.


We’ve already talked about why Paul wrote Galatians, but I want you to notice how quickly he gets to the point. Normally, Paul begins his letters with some words of thanksgiving. Not here. After his greeting, he immediately confronts the problem.


No sugar coating. No brown nosing. No atta boy’s or atta girl’s. 


You’ve heard the old saying, “You catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar.” Well, apparently Paul didn’t get that memo! There’s not much honey in these verses. Paul pretty much takes the bottle of vinegar, takes the lid off, and pours it right over their heads. He doesn’t ease into the problem. He goes straight at it because the Gospel is simply too important to soften the truth.


Do me a favor and go to verse 6, circle the word “amazed.” Paul cannot believe how quickly they are turning from the Gospel. In verse 7, underline “distort.” These false teachers were changing the Gospel by adding to it. Then in verses 8 and 9, circle “cursed.” That’s strong language, and it shows us how seriously Paul takes the Gospel.


For Paul, the Gospel isn’t ours to change. It is ours to believe.

Brothers and sisters, I want to remind you that…


Statement of Belief:
“We are opening the living and powerful Word of God…truth without error, breathed out by Him, and fully sufficient for teaching, rebuking, correcting, and training in righteousness. It is our authority, our guide, and our hope. In honor of the God who gave us His perfect Word, I invite you to stand with me as we read it together.”


Today’s Scripture:


Galatians 1:6-10 CSB

I am amazed that you are so quickly turning away from him who called you by the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel- [7] not that there is another gospel, but there are some who are troubling you and want to distort the gospel of Christ. [8] But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to what we have preached to you, a curse be on him! [9] As we have said before, I now say again: If anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to what you received, a curse be on him! [10] For am I now trying to persuade people, or God? Or am I striving to please people? If I were still trying to please people, I would not be a servant of Christ.


Pastor: “This is the Word of the Lord.”

Congregation: “Praise His name. Praise His holy name.”


Paul Speaking Plainly About The Gospel…


I. The Distortion of the Gospel vs. 7


Friends, here we are. We’ve made it to the heart of today’s message. In these verses, Paul is speaking plainly about the Gospel. There’s no confusion about where he stands or what he believes.


So, if you’re following along on your outline, fill in this first blank under Roman numeral one:


The Distortion of the Gospel


Look again at verse 7:


Galatians 1:7 CSB

“Not that there is another gospel, but there are some who are troubling you and want to distort the gospel of Christ.”


Now, there on your outline, I’ve given you a simple explanation of this first point:


“The Gospel is distorted whenever anything is added to, taken away from, or substituted for the finished work of Jesus Christ.”


The distortion of the Gospel is nothing new. Paul was dealing with a very specific distortion right here in Galatia, and it was coming from a group of false teachers that we often refer to as the Judaizers.


Now, the Judaizers weren’t necessarily telling these believers to abandon Jesus. Their teaching was much more subtle than that. 


They were basically saying, “Yes, believe in Jesus. 


Yes, trust in Christ. However…Jesus isn’t enough. 


If you really want to be right with God, you also need to be circumcised. You also need to follow the law of Moses. You also need to keep these very specific set Jewish requirements and traditions.”


In other words, they weren’t preaching “No Jesus.” They were preaching “Jesus plus.”


Friends, that little word “plus”, that little word right there…changes everything.


Paul says you cannot add anything to the finished work of Jesus and still call it the Gospel. 


Jesus plus circumcision isn’t the Gospel. 


Jesus plus keeping the law isn’t the Gospel. 


Jesus plus religious performance isn’t the Gospel.


The Gospel is Jesus Christ and His finished work, received by grace through faith. Jesus is enough.


Sadly, the issue of false teaching didn’t go away when Paul finished writing Galatians. In fact, today we’re surrounded by false teaching. Paul was addressing a particular distortion in Galatia. We encounter numerous distortions today. We hear them from pulpits. We hear them in music. We read them in books and magazines. We see them on Christian television and hear them on Christian broadcasting.


In I Corinthians 15, Paul gives us a great explanation of the true Gospel. It is listed there on your outline. 


“Now I want to make clear for you, brothers and sisters, the gospel I preached to you… For I passed on to you as most important what I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures.”


That’s the Gospel. Christ died for our sins. Christ was buried. Christ rose again.


Now, let’s take a second and look at those three distorted gospels.


First, the prosperity gospel. You have probably heard of this Gospel. This is probably the most popular false gospel. You will see it on Trinity Broadcasting Network and the DayStar Network. Kenneth Copeland, Creflo Dollar, Joel Osteen, Benny Hinn, Jesse Duplantis, all are prosperity preachers and teachers. 


The prosperity gospel teaches that faith in Christ should lead to material prosperity, physical health, or personal success. A lot of times these false teachers will say that you can “have it all” and that God wants you to have it all. If only you have sufficient faith and of course if you give to their churches or ministries God will reward that generosity with more personal wealth and success. 


Friends, that isn’t the Gospel Jesus preached. Jesus never promised His followers a trouble-free life. In fact, He said in John 16:33, “You will have suffering in this world.” Paul himself suffered. The apostles suffered. Faithful Christians throughout history have suffered. Christians were martyred. They died for their faith. The good news of the Gospel isn’t that Jesus came to make us rich. The good news is that Jesus came to liberate us from our sins.


The Gospel isn’t come to Jesus and get everything you want. The Gospel is come to Jesus and receive what you desperately need, forgiveness, reconciliation, and eternal life.


Second, there is what I’m going to call the progressive gospel.


The progressive Gospel or progressive Christianity is very popular on TikTok and Instagram. Progressive Christianity specifically targets young people. Men like Brandon Robertson and Brian McLaren ascribe and push this wicked brand of theology on the masses. Progressive Christianity tears at the traditional interpretations of Scripture. It aims to redefine Scriptural norms of gender, sexuality, and marriage. Progressive Christianity has labeled Jesus as queer, gay, racist, and  chauvinistic. The movement questions the Bible’s inerrancy. It also strongly advocates for the LGBTQ+ rights. It is a moral realistic gospel. Meaning truth is subjective, not objective. You will hear the followers of this teaching talking a lot about their truth instead of the truth. It aims to cast serious doubt on Holy Scripture. It is a dangerous brand of false teaching for sure.

Speaking about doubting God’s Word, rewriting it in our image…


Friends, we don’t have the authority to do that. 2 Timothy 3:16 says, “All Scripture is inspired by God.” Jesus prayed in John 17:17, “Your word is truth.” Culture changes. Popular opinion changes. What society celebrates and what celebrities post today may be rejected tomorrow. We have seen lots of celebrities get canceled today over things that they posted decades ago when culture was different. Yet, when it comes to the Bible, God’s Word remains true.


We don’t get to reshape Jesus into whoever our culture wants Him to be. We don’t get to redefine sin so that nobody feels uncomfortable. The Gospel tells us that we are sinners who need a Savior. If we remove sin, if we get rid of repentance, if we sanitize the cross, or cast doubt on authority of God’s Word especially the parts that offend our culture, we haven’t made the Gospel more relevant. We’ve changed the Gospel. We have dissolved it’s power. 


Lastly, I want to talk about the performance gospel.


This one can sneak into conservative churches just as easily as anywhere else. The performance gospel says, “Yes, Jesus saves you, but your standing with God ultimately depends upon how well you perform.”


Go to church enough. Give enough. Serve enough. Read your Bible enough. Pray enough. Be good enough. Do enough, and maybe God will accept you.


Friends, those are good things for Christians to do, but none of them can save us.


Ephesians 2:8-9 says, “For you are saved by grace through faith, and this is not from yourselves; it is God’s gift, not from works, so that no one can boast.”


We don’t obey God so that He will save us. We obey God because He has saved us. Good works are the fruit of salvation, not the foundation of salvation.


The prosperity gospel says Jesus plus prosperity.


The progressive gospel says Jesus minus uncomfortable truth.


The performance gospel says Jesus plus my works.


Paul says, No.


Don’t add to the Gospel. Don’t subtract from the Gospel. Don’t substitute something else for the Gospel.


Jesus Christ died for our sins, was buried, and rose again. Salvation is by grace, through faith, in Christ alone. Jesus is enough.


Paul Speaking Plainly About The Gospel…


I. The Distortion of the Gospel vs. 7

II. The Condemnation of False Teachers vs. 9


Well, friends, let’s move now to our second point.


Again, we’ve talked about:


The Distortion of the Gospel in verse 7.


Now Paul continues speaking plainly about the Gospel. If you’re following along on your outline, fill in this second blank:


The Condemnation of False Teachers from verse 9


Look again at that verse:


Galatians 1:9 CSB

“As we have said before, I now say again: If anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to what you received, a curse be on him!”


There on your outline is an explanation of this next point. 


“God holds accountable people who distort His truth and lead others away from the true Gospel.”


Friends, notice just how strong Paul’s language is here. He says, “a curse be on him.” The word Paul uses is anathema. He’s talking about being under the judgment of God.


Why such strong language?


Because when you distort the Gospel, you’re not simply giving somebody bad information. You’re dealing with their eternity.


If I give you bad directions to a restaurant, you might miss supper. If I give you bad directions about salvation, the consequences are eternal.


That’s why Scripture places such a serious responsibility on those who teach God’s Word.


James 3:1 NLT

“Dear brothers and sisters, not many of you should become teachers in the church, for we who teach will be judged more strictly.”


I’ll tell you something, folks. That verse gets my attention as a pastor. Every Sunday when I stand behind this pulpit, I’m handling something that doesn’t belong to me. This is God’s Word. I don’t have the authority to change it. I don’t have the authority to soften it because something is unpopular. I don’t have the authority to substitute my opinions for what God has said.


My responsibility is to faithfully tell you what God has said.


That responsibility doesn’t stop with pastors.


Life Group teachers, you’re teaching God’s Word.


Parents and grandparents, you’re teaching biblical truth to your children and grandchildren.


Christians, every time you tell somebody how they can know Jesus, you’re handling the Gospel.


That ought to make all of us careful about what we teach. It should also make us careful about what we listen to.


Just because somebody has a television program doesn’t mean they’re teaching the truth. Just because somebody has a bestselling book doesn’t mean they’re teaching the truth. Just because somebody has a huge church, a million followers, or a popular podcast doesn’t mean they’re teaching the truth.


Popularity is not the test of truth. Scripture is.


Friends, we have a responsibility to know this Book well enough that when somebody teaches something contrary to the Gospel, we recognize it.


Paul takes false teaching seriously because God takes His Gospel seriously.

That illustration fits this point well because it moves from warning people about false teachers to giving them a practical way to recognize false teaching. I’d make the central idea, “The best way to recognize the counterfeit is to know the real thing.”


Paul takes false teaching seriously because God takes His Gospel seriously.


Now, that raises an important question. How do you know the difference? How do you recognize a false teacher when you hear one?


Let me give you an example.


Years ago, Angela worked at Compass Bank in Birmingham. She was a teller, so she handled money all day long. Angela could recognize a counterfeit bill pretty quickly. I’m sure the bank gave her some training on counterfeit money, but that wasn’t the primary reason she could recognize a fake.


Angela knew the counterfeit because she was so familiar with the real thing.


She handled real money every day. She knew how it looked. She knew how it felt. She knew what was supposed to be there. When something wasn’t right, she could recognize it.


Friends, the same principle applies to false teaching.


The best way to recognize a counterfeit Gospel is to become deeply familiar with the true Gospel.


Read your Bible. Study your Bible. Sit under faithful biblical teaching. Know what Scripture says for yourself. The more time you spend with the truth, the easier it becomes to recognize something that doesn’t sound right.


Acts 17:11 CSB tells us that the Bereans “received the word with eagerness and examined the Scriptures daily to see if these things were so.”


Think about that. They didn’t even take Paul’s word for it. They checked his teaching against Scripture.


You should do the same thing with me.


Don’t believe something simply because Pastor Stuart said it. Open your Bible. Read the passage. Study it for yourself. Make sure what I’m telling you agrees with what God has said.


That’s also something to watch for with false teachers. False teachers often want you to become dependent upon their teaching rather than dependent upon God’s Word. Everything revolves around their revelation, their interpretation, their book, their program, their message, or their ministry.


A faithful Bible teacher should constantly be pointing you away from himself and back to Scripture.


Here are some simple questions you can ask when you hear someone teach:


Does this agree with the clear teaching of Scripture?


What does this person teach about Jesus?


What does this person teach about sin and repentance?


What does this person teach about salvation?


Does this teacher point me toward Scripture, or make me dependent upon the teacher?


Friends, don’t spend your life studying every counterfeit Gospel that comes along.


Spend your life knowing the real thing.


Know the Word. Know the Gospel. Know Jesus.


When you know the truth well, the counterfeit becomes much easier to recognize.

Chances are, at some point, some of you have had Jehovah’s Witnesses or Mormon missionaries knock on your door. Maybe you’ve had a conversation with someone from another religious group about what they believe.


Let me give you one question that gets to the heart of someone’s theology pretty quickly:


“What must a person do to receive eternal life and spend eternity with God?”


Listen carefully to the answer.


The biblical Gospel says that we are saved by God’s grace through faith in Jesus Christ. Our works don’t earn salvation. Our religious performance doesn’t earn salvation. Jesus has already accomplished what was necessary through His death and resurrection.


That’s where the differences become important.


Jehovah’s Witnesses will talk about faith in Jesus, but they also teach that you must obey the teachings of their organization and remain faithful to those teachings. They also do not believe Jesus is God in the same way historic Christianity teaches. In other words, their understanding of Jesus and salvation is different from what we find in the biblical Gospel.


Mormons, or members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, will also talk about Jesus, grace, and faith. By the way, the Jesus that they are talking about is not the same Jesus of the New Testament. Their Jesus is really just a cheap facade, a counterfeit if you will, of the real Christ. Their Jesus is brother to Satan. Their Jesus is not the one true living God. No sir. Their Jesus is just one of many little g gods in a pantheon of little g gods. If you like that Jesus, good news, you can be a god yourself. What about eternal life? The Mormons give a very different path to salvation than the true Biblical path. They add things like religious ordinances, covenants, obedience, and continued faithfulness. Once again, the problem is Jesus plus something else.


Friends, compare those messages with the Gospel Paul has been defending.


Ephesians 2:8-9 says, “For you are saved by grace through faith, and this is not from yourselves; it is God’s gift, not from works, so that no one can boast.”


That doesn’t mean obedience is unimportant. It doesn’t mean baptism is unimportant. It doesn’t mean good works are unimportant. Those things belong in the Christian life.


They just don’t purchase our salvation.


Jesus purchased our salvation.


That’s why we need to know the Gospel. When you know the real thing, you can recognize the counterfeit.


Paul has shown us the distortion of the Gospel.


He has warned us about the condemnation of false teachers.


Now, in verse 10, Paul turns the spotlight toward himself and asks, in effect, “Who am I trying to please?”


That brings us to our third and final point:


Paul Speaking Plainly About The Gospel…


I. The Distortion of the Gospel vs. 7

II. The Condemnation of False Teachers vs. 9

III. The Devotion of Christ’s Servant vs. 10


Well, friends, we’ve finally made it to the last point on our outline.


We’ve talked about:


The Distortion of the Gospel in verse 7


The Condemnation of False Teachers in verse 9


Now we’re going to conclude with:


The Devotion of Christ’s Servant from verse 10


Look again at verse 10:


Galatians 1:10 CSB

“For am I now trying to persuade people, or God? Or am I striving to please people? If I were still trying to please people, I would not be a servant of Christ.”


“A faithful servant of Christ seeks the approval of God above the approval of people.”


I want to be pretty transparent with you this morning. Everybody has character flaws. Everybody has areas where God is still working on them. One of mine has always been my desire to please people.


Honestly, I can trace it all the way back to childhood. I wanted to please my parents. I wanted to please my teachers. I wanted people to be happy with me. It has always bothered me when I felt like I disappointed somebody or let somebody down. It still bothers me today.


For the most part, I want people to be happy. If something isn’t immoral or unbiblical, I’ll do my best to work with people. I want to help people. I want to encourage people. I want to make people happy while bringing honor to Christ.


One of the hardest lessons I’ve had to learn in ministry is that pleasing people and pleasing God are not always the same thing.


I’ve been going to counseling regularly for probably the better part of six years now. There have been plenty of sessions where my counselor and I have talked about my incessant desire to please people. One day, he pointed out something that was incredibly simple, yet incredibly freeing.


Jesus couldn’t please everybody.


Think about that.


Jesus healed a man on the Sabbath, and the religious leaders were angry with Him.


Jesus ate with tax collectors and sinners, and people criticized Him.


Jesus told the rich young ruler the truth, and the young man walked away sorrowful.


Jesus confronted the Pharisees and called out their hypocrisy, and they hated Him for it.


Jesus taught the crowd hard truths in John 6, and many of His own followers turned around and stopped following Him.


Jesus was perfect. Jesus never sinned. Jesus always loved people. Jesus always told the truth.


Jesus still didn’t please everybody.


One of the things I’ve had to learn is this: If Jesus couldn’t please everybody, Stuart Davidson certainly can’t please everybody.


There is one Person, though, whose approval should matter more to me than anyone else’s.


God.


That’s exactly what Paul is talking about in verse 10:


“For am I now trying to persuade people, or God? Or am I striving to please people? If I were still trying to please people, I would not be a servant of Christ.”


Two words jump out at me there: striving and please.


To strive means you’re working at something. You’re exerting yourself. You’re putting forth effort trying to accomplish something.


That describes people pleasing pretty well, doesn’t it?


You’re constantly trying to figure out what everybody wants. What do they want me to say? What do they want me to do? What will keep them happy? What will keep them from being disappointed in me? What will keep them from criticizing me?


Friends, that will wear you out.


I know because I’ve done it.


The word please gets to the goal behind all that striving. You want someone’s approval. You want them to be satisfied with you. You want to know that they think you’ve done well.


Paul says, in effect, “I’ve settled the question of whose approval I’m living for.”


Listen to what he says in another letter.


1 Thessalonians 2:4 NIV

“On the contrary, we speak as those approved by God to be entrusted with the gospel. We are not trying to please people but God, who tests our hearts.”


That doesn’t mean we become rude. It doesn’t mean we stop caring about people. It doesn’t mean we use “I’m just trying to please God” as an excuse to be difficult, stubborn, or unkind.


It means that when pleasing people and obeying God come into conflict, God wins.


Here’s something I’ve discovered in my own life. When I get caught in the trap of trying to please everybody, I get tired. I get anxious. I get worn out. I’m constantly wondering what somebody thinks about me.


Jesus offers us something different.


In Matthew 11:28-30, Jesus invites those who are weary and burdened to come to Him. He tells us that His yoke is easy and His burden is light.


Maybe somebody walked in here this morning exhausted from trying to keep everybody happy.


Maybe you’re worn out trying to please your spouse, your parents, your children, your boss, your friends, your coworkers, or everybody who has an opinion about your life.


Maybe part of the reason you’re so tired is that you’re striving to please the wrong person.


You cannot please everybody.


You were never called to please everybody.


You were called to follow Jesus.


Love people. Serve people. Encourage people, and be patient with people. Listen to people. Forgive people. Forgiveness is so hard sometimes, especially when you have to forgive yourself. 


Live for the approval of God.


Paul knew who he belonged to. He knew whose Gospel he preached. He knew whose approval mattered most.


Friends, that brings us right back to where we started this morning.


We don’t change the Gospel to please people.


We don’t soften the Gospel to please people.


We don’t add to the Gospel to please people.


We don’t take away from the Gospel to please people.


We faithfully proclaim Jesus Christ because we are servants of Jesus Christ.


There is no other Gospel.


There is no other Savior.


Jesus is enough.


Closing Prayer:

Father, thank You for Your Word. Thank You that You have not left us guessing about how we can be saved. Thank You for the Gospel. Thank You that Jesus died for our sins, was buried, and rose again.


Lord, guard our hearts from anything that would distort that Gospel. Help us never to add to it, take away from it, or substitute anything for the finished work of Christ. Give us wisdom to recognize false teaching. Give us a hunger for Your Word so that we know the truth when we hear it.


Father, forgive us for the times when we have cared more about pleasing people than pleasing You. Give us the courage to stand for truth while still loving people well. Help us live as faithful servants of Christ, seeking Your approval above everything else.


Lord, I pray especially for anyone here today who has never trusted Jesus as Savior. Help them understand that they cannot earn salvation. They cannot work for it. They cannot be good enough to deserve it. Salvation is Your gift, given by grace and received through faith in Jesus Christ. Draw them to repentance and faith today.


Thank You that there is no other Gospel. There is no other Savior. Jesus is enough.


We pray all of this in the strong and saving name of Jesus.


Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Book of Romans: “Your Ego Is Not Your Amigo”

The Book of Romans: The Heart of the Gospel

The way of gratitude: under the influence